Products and Services provided under the name “GIGA” or “GIGAbase” are provided by GIGABASE Inc., a company incorporated under the applicable laws of Canada and its provinces (all references herein to “We”, “Us”, "RESET", "RESET Cloud", "RESET Build", “Origin”, “Matter”, “GIGA” or “GIGABASE” shall mean GIGABASE Inc.).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy where collection, use and disclosure of your information is performed from and through (the “Site” or the “Application”), matterbuild.com/ or origin.build/#/ or reset.build and The Services, applications, and other features or functionalities available on or through the “GIGA’’, “Matter”, “Origin”, “RESET” or all related sub-domains (collectively, “Your Content”).
Whether You are a new or seasoned GIGA user, please carefully read the following. If You have any questions, concerns or complaints, this policy offers You contact information of our data protection officer below.
You can use The Services in many ways. You can search for information, score products, manage products in projects, score projects, communicate with other GIGA Users, create Your Content, or opt to share it. When You share your Content with us, for example by creating your account, We can use your Content to continually improve our tools and services – to show You more relevant materials or projects, to help You connect with like-minded professionals or to make managing and sharing Your Content quicker and easier. As You use The Services, we want You to clearly understand how We may process Your Content and how You can manage and protect its privacy.
- What information we may collect and why this information is collected;
- How we may use and disclose this information;
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information GIGA may collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from letting You choose whether to communicate in English, Chinese, German or French, to more complex things like which materials You’ll find most useful or the brands which matter most to You.
We may collect information in two ways:
To sign up for an account, We’ll ask for information that may be personal (sometimes defined as Personally Identifiable Information or PII), like your name, email address, telephone number, job title, employer and location. You agree to provide valid and accurate information and have access to functionalities allowing you to update this information to keep it current.
When You join GIGA, as permitted by applicable laws, You are specifically “opting in” in order to receive emails from Us about your account or about GIGA. You can manage your email and notification preferences in messages received from our service provider, but note that You cannot “opt out” of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from Us. If you do not want to receive these administrative or legal notices, You should NOT join GIGA or withdraw your consent by closing the Account. If You exchange messages with others through the Site, in accordance with applicable laws, We may store this information in order to process and deliver it, allow You to manage it, and investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site. This is done for your protection. GIGA may also enable You to connect, at your initiation, outside the Site and via the email address you provide to third-party providers of products and services who You wish to contact.
Information we collect through your use of The Services
GIGA may collect the following information when You use The Services:
- Data regarding you and your business is collected, retained and processed to and in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR;
- Device information: hardware’s make & model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, or platform information;
- Information about the features You use, the pages You visit, and the sizes and types of files You upload or download;
Details on how You use The Services, such as your search requests;
- Your name and telephone number used to handle software support calls;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address; be it static or dynamic;
- Device events information including crashes, system activities, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the dates and times of your requests and referral URLs;
- Non-persistent or persistent cookies that may uniquely identify You, your browser or your account.
- Information about your actual location while using mobile devices. You may choose not to share this specific information within your mobile device settings.
How GIGA may use Your Content
The information we collect from The Services may be used to provide, maintain and improve The Services, to develop new ones, and to protect GIGA and other users. We may also use this information to offer content tailored uniquely for You.
We may also use this information in combination with certain automated features and processes such as communicating with You through distribution lists.
When You contact GIGA by email, via chat, by telephone or in writing, we may keep a record of your communication to help troubleshoot and solve any issues You might be facing. We may use your email address to notify You about The Services and also letting You know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We may use information collected from persistent and non-persistent cookies and other similar technologies to improve your overall user experience and the total quality of The Services. For example, by indicating your language preferences, we can deliver The Services in the language You prefer, without asking You for this preference each time you connect. These are persistent information details kept by GIGA for the sole purpose of making your user experience more convivial and personal.
When you provide personally identifiable information through the Database, we may use it to create non-personally identifiable information that we may use for advertising, marketing, or trade.
GIGA processes Your Content on servers in various locations around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside of the country where You live or use The Services from. At all times, Your Content benefits from the same rigorous protection, notwithstanding its location. We protect your data by offering you a secure transmission method to send us personal or company information and implementing security policies and technical measures to protect data from: Unauthorized access; improper use or disclosure; unauthorized modification; and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
GIGA will NEVER collect the following types of information:
- Race or ethnic origin;
- Political opinions;
- Religious or philosophical beliefs;
- Trade union memberships;
- Genetic or biometric data;
- Health or mortality, or
- Sex life or sexual orientation.
Transparency and choice
The Services use a limited and documented set of persistent ‘cookies’ to give You the best, most relevant user experience. Non-persistent cookies are also used each time you connect to The Services but are automatically deleted when you disconnect from The Services. GIGA strongly recommends You always end a connection to The Services through the “Log Out” process. Closing a browser window does not automatically end your access to The Services. Following the authentication in GIGA Applications, the logged-in user is assigned a valid token for a duration of 10 hours. Once the token expires and after a period of inactivity with The Service, users will requested to re-authenticate. By using The Services You agree with this operating condition. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with The Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by Us. However, many of The Services may not work properly if You deny these cookies from being set on your computer.
Subject Access Requests
You can always submit a request to GIGA’s Data Protection Officer (see contact information below) if you have questions and would like to know more about what information We collect and how We process it. GIGA will provide You with a response, within 30 days of your request and at no cost. The response will contain the following information
- What personal information pertaining to You is being processed by GIGA;
- Why this information is being processed by GIGA;
- Who has access to this personal information;
- How this personal information is being used in automated processes, and
- What processes are using this information.
Information You share
The Services allow You to share Your Content with other users. Remember that when You share information publicly, it will be available to authenticated and non-authenticated users of GIGA Applications. The Services provide You with different options for sharing and removing Your Content. Please check your account settings for these options.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever You use The Services, the goal is to provide You with access to Your Content. If the information in Your Content is incorrect, we strive to give You means to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to store that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating Your Content, we may ask You certain questions to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts or would constitute a reasonable risk to the privacy of users.
We will provide You with information access and update privileges at no charge, except where it would require a disproportionate effort and We have agreed on specific fees with You. We strive to maintain The Services in a manner that protects Your Content from accidental or malicious destruction. Therefore, after You delete Your Content from The Services, residual copies and Your Content may not be removed immediately from our active server and from the backup systems but this information will continue to benefit from the same rigorous protection as long as it is with GIGA,.
Information GIGA may share
We do not share Your Content unless any of the following circumstances apply:
- We have your explicit, documented and informed consent to do so.
- We may share Your Content with our carefully selected business partners (including any other parties that have data sharing arrangements with us). Examples include, but are not limited to, companies that assist us with serving advertisement within the Service, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance. We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions.
- We require any company with which we may share Your Content to protect that data. If You are an employee of a GIGA customer, then your company’s account administrators will have access to your GIGA account information, including your email address and other relevant data. Your company’s account administrators may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, for example statistics regarding applications You installed;
- suspend or terminate your access to your company’s account;
- access or retain information stored as part of your Content;
- receive your account information in order to satisfy local laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests, or
- restrict your ability to delete or edit Your Content or privacy settings.
We will share Your Content if We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use of The Services, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of GIGA, its users or the public, as required by applicable laws.
- While Your Data shall remain your property, We are permitted to aggregate and anonymize Your Data and/or other data that You provide to Us or that is related to Your use of the Services (“Aggregated Data”), provided that such Aggregated Data is anonymized and does not identify to any third party that You are the source of the Aggregated Data. We shall be the owner of the Aggregated Data and reserves the right to use, license, and sublicense the Aggregated Data.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifying information publicly. Such information is NOT Your Content as it was ‘’sanitized’’ in a demonstrable way to remove any information that can identify you amongst users. For example, we may publicly share information to demonstrate trends about the general use of The Services.
We take steps to keep this non-personal information from being associated with you and we require our partners to do the same.
If you are a California resident, the following rights as expressed under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) are applicable to you:
You may request that we disclose to you, free of charge (unless your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive):
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected in the preceding twelve (12) months;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information and the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information in the preceding twelve (12) months;
- the categories of personal information that we have sold or disclosed about you for a business purpose, the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months;
To exercise the above right, you must provide a verifiable consumer request by either emailing us at: email@example.com or by writing to our Data Protection Officer at the address below.
2. You may request that we delete personal information about you that we may have collected. To exercise this right, you must provide a verifiable consumer request by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to our Data Protection Officer at the address below.
More details on Third-Parties
GIGA wants You to better understand how it may share Your Content with third-parties we partner with and that may collect or access it. The first step for GIGA in reaching this goal is to let You know which third-parties are involved and what they are used for.
GIGA currently partners with:
- Amazon Web Services
- You can find more information about this partner at: https://aws.amazon.com/
- We use this partner for Primary databases and servers used to host The Services.
- You can find more information about this partner at: https://sendgrid.com/
- We use this partner for Email services leveraged by The Services to send correspondences to users.
- Google Drive
- You can find more information about this partner at: https://drive.google.com/
- We use this partner for use Google’s suite of applications to create and manage internal documents. Your Content may be added to Google Documents / Sheets.
- You can find more information about this partner at mail.google.com
- We use this partner for Email services used by GIGA for corporate related correspondences through “gigabase.org” domain. We use this service to send and receive corporate emails. Your email may be stored within each of our individual Gmail accounts as a ‘“contact’’. Your email is only stored after You contact GIGA - We do not store emails in Gmail upon registration.
- Microsoft’s Outlook (desktop version)
- You can find more information about this partner at:https://account.microsoft.com/account/outlook
- We use this partner for Our staff who use personal computers use Microsoft’s Outlook as their email client. Similar to Gmail, your email may be stored as a “contact’’ within individual Outlook accounts. Your email is only stored after You contact GIGA - We do not store emails in Outlook upon registration.
- Apple’s iMail (desktop version)
- You can find more information about this partner at: https://support.apple.com/guide/mail/welcome/mac
- We use this partner for Staff who use Apple computers use iMail on their desktops as their mail client. Similar to Gmail, Outlook, and Pachosting (see below), your email may be stored as a “contact’’ within individual iMail accounts. Your email is only stored after You contact GIGA - We do not store emails in iMail upon registration.
- You can find more information about this partner at: www.pachosting.hk/en
- We use this partner for Email services used by GIGA for corporate related correspondences through “giga.build” domain. In China, the “Great Firewall” prevents GIGA from using Gmail services. GIGA’s “@giga.build’’ emails are hosted in Hong Kong to ensure our China colleagues can access their emails. Similar to Gmail, Outlook and iMail, your email may be stored as a "contact’’ within individual accounts. Your email is only stored after You contact GIGA - We do not store emails within Pachosting upon registration.
- Alibaba Cloud
- You can find more information about this partner at: https://www.alibabacloud.com/ We use this partner for Web servers and Content Delivery Network (CDN) that proxy The Services for China related traffic.
- You can find more information about this partner at: https://www.zoho.com/
- We use this partner for Email services used by GIGA for Origin support related correspondences.
- You can find more information about this partner athttps://www.aha.io/
- We use this partner for Aha! is a product management software that helps us plan and manage releases of The Services, including management of bug fixes. Your name may be stored with specific bug or development tickets that you report so We can follow-up with You regarding your ticket.
- You can find more information about this partner at: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
- We use this partner for Jira is a software development management platform that helps us plan and manage releases of The Services, including management of bug fixes. Your name and email may be stored with specific bug or development tickets that you report so We can follow-up with You regarding your ticket.
- You can find more information about this partner at: https://www.hubspot.com/
- We use this partner for marketing, sales and service management for our websites
Meet our Data Protection Officer!
Not all organizations have to designate a Data Protection Officer, but GIGA chose to. GIGA has appointed an internal data protection officer for You to contact if You have any questions or concerns about GIGA’s policies or practices.
To contact GIGA’s Data Protection Officer, please email: email@example.com
GIGA deploys and enforces technical measures designed to protect Your Content, including:
- Encryption of all modules of The Services;
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems;
- We grant access to Your Content only to GIGA employees, contractors, third-party partners and agents who have a justified “need to know” and only in order to process it and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Account Termination and Data Retention
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Your Content, both during transmission and once We received it. However, no methods of transmission over the Internet or via mobile devices, or methods of electronic storage, are 100% secure – so We do not guarantee its security.
We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control.